Designed to optimize energy savings with its unique three stage technology, the new PRE5502ec combines both operational efficiency with automation thanks to its unique built-in 3 stage programming and secure temperature set-points. The PRE5502ec has no user controls allowing full control of the unit, the unit can only be triggered into comfort mode when a 230V AC at 50Hz is applied to the unit remote trigger terminal. The PRE5502e can be pre-programmed to a wide range of temperature and time settings to suite all situations, and then locked, making the new PRE5502ec tamperproof, insuring that predicted energy savings are achieved. Prefect`s unique understanding of this market, influences the design of all our products, this is why the new “ecostat” range boasts local Infra-red programming via the PRE5901 Handset, so should there be a need to make a change to the times or temperatures, it can be achieved simply, quickly and securely. Alternatively for larger projects, we can factory pre-set your preferred settings at point of manufacture, thus insuring continuity, whilst reducing time on site.
n addition the New PRE5502ec boosts an event timer allowing you to select two pre-warm times a day, allowing you to balance guest comfort whilst insuring energy is not wasted. The all new PRE5502ec Cleverly simple!
- Terminal connections Live, Neutral supply Common, Normally open (link supplied for mains output) 230V AC 50Hz Live boost trigger
- Switches loads up to 16A resistive
- 230V AC at 50Hz supply
- Standard single gang plate
- Locked temperature set-points
- No user control, remote trigger only clock trigger only
- Active indicators
- Event time clock function
- Tamperproof Infra-red programming via the PRE5901 programming handset (available separately)
- Open window deactivation when used in conjunction with the PRE9700 (available separately)