- SUPPLY VOLTAGE 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- LOAD: 10A resistive and incandescent, 6A fluorescent, 3A compact fluorescent, 3A low energy lighting, 3A low voltage lighting switching primary of the transformer, Maximum 6 fluorescent fittings, for fluorescent lighting total power factor correction capacitance must not exceed 40μF, Switch SON lighting with an appropriately rated contactor.
- LIGHT LEVEL Adjustment 100 LUX to 1000 LUX approx.
- TERMINAL CAPACITY 2.5mm²
- MATERIAL Flame retardant ABS, fixing clip polypropylene
- TYPE Class 2
- TEMPERATURE -10°C to 35°C
- CONFORMITY EMC-2004/108EC LVD-2006/95/EC
The PRE3205 -PRM photocell automatically adjusts the light output of luminaires depending on the amount of natural light available, to a maintained illuminance level.The PRE3205 -PRM-VFC photocell automatically adjusts the light output of luminaires depending on the amount of natural light available, to a maintained illuminance level. The PRE3205-PRM-VFC photocell will turn lighting on when the ambient light falls below a preset level. The lighting will then be turned off when the total light level rises above a separate preset level. The unit also has a switch input for manual override when required. An integral, adjustable time delay prevents nuisance switching caused by, for example, dark clouds. The unit has a voltage free changeover output which can be used to switch, a BMS or lighting control system as well as switching a load directly. This product has an integral sensitivity and time adjustment. All timings, light levels, and all other parameters are programmed via the PRE5901 or PRE5903 programming handsets. Once programmed the parameters are fully tamperproof. One handset will program all PRE3205 sensors and a selection of other Prefect products. For DALI and DSI direct digital dimming see the PRE3205-DD. For 1-10V analogue dimming see the PRE3205-AD.