- Rating Standard PSU (at 230V AC) 6A Resistive, 6A Fluorescent, 3A compact fluorescent, 3A low energy lighting, (maximum of 6 fluorescent fittings). For fluorescent lighting total power factor must not exceed 40μF
- Connections Live, Neutral, Live Out, Sensor input, common, normally open
- Time setting:10 secs - 99 minutes
- Fitted with integral Lux sensor
- Infra-red setup
- Comprehensive fitting kit
This stylish PIR detector is one of a range of sensors that provides flexible timed switching - adjustable between 10 seconds and 240 minutes.This stylish PIR detector is one of a range of sensors that provides flexible timed switching - adjustable between 10 seconds and 99 minutes. The unit has a detection range up to 9 meters and is supplied with a switched live output and a volt free contact supplying common and normally open connections. Small in size & easy to install, the PRE3207 is perfectly suited for use in Schools, Shops and offices. The PIR sensing head and control unit comes complete with ceiling mounting bezel and a side mounting shroud for use with surface mounted fluorescent fittings. This product has an integral sensitivity and time adjustment. All timings, light levels, and all other parameters are programmed via the PRE5901 or PRE5903 programming handsets. Once programmed the parameters are fully tamperproof. One handset will program all PRE3207 sensors and a selection of other Prefect products. The PRE3207 series are also available with a slimline PSU (see PRE3207-DD-SL, PRE3207-AD-SL, PRE3207-PRM-SL). Direct Digital Dimming is also available (see PRE3207-DD & PRE3207-DD-SL) An 1-10V analogue dimming variant is also available (see PRE3207-AD & PRE3207-AD-SL).