With a detection range of up to 30 metres the PRE4201 wall mounting microwave detector is ideal for controlling lighting, heating and ventilation over large areas, especially corridors. The PRE4201 mounts directly on to a standard single gang switch box sunken or surface. This product has an integral sensitivity and time adjustment. All timings, light levels, and all other parameters are programmed via the PRE5901 or PRE5903 programming handsets. Once programmed the parameters are fully tamperproof. One handset will program all PRE4201 sensors and a selection of other Prefect products.
Other variations available:
- PRM – Standard detector
- VFC – Isolated changeover contact
- LV – Low voltage, isolated changeover contact.
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE 220-240 Volts AC 50Hz LOAD: 10A of lighting and or ventilation including incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, low voltage (switch primary of transformer).
- TIME OUT PERIOD Adjustable 15 seconds to 99 minutes.
- LIGHT LEVEL Optional adjustment by PRE5901 & PRE5903 programming handsets
- FIXING METHOD Surface fixing 25mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box.
- Flush fixing 25mm steel wall box or 32mm deep cavity wall box.
- TERMINAL CAPACITY 2.5mm²
- MATERIAL Flame retardant ABS
- TYPE Class 2
- CONFORMITY EMC-2004/108EC LVD-2006/95/EC