The PRE9200 is a sophisticated yet very simple to use, economical time delay switch, ideal for controlling heaters, lighting or ventilation equipment in areas that are used intermittently and for short periods – such as stock-rooms, bathrooms, showers and toilets. The pull cord delay timer is an extremely versatile unit that can provide a programmable run-back time for as long as a 2 hour burst of heating or run a fan or a light for only 10 minutes. The unit is particularly useful in areas where direct contact with electrical switches is prohibited.
- Suitable for a variety of environments, particularly ‘wet’ areas – such as bathrooms, shower rooms, WCs etc.
- Switches loads up to 3kW heaters (16A resistive, 10A incandescent, 6A fluorescent, 3A low energy lighting)
- 230V AC at 50Hz
- Live, Neutral, Live output, 230VAC live trigger connections
- Timing 0-2 hours selectable, longer times available to order.
- Fits 25mm flush box
- 4mm² Terminal connections