The delay timer is an extremely versatile and robust unit, providing a programmable run-back time of up to a 2 hours. The unit can also be used as an over run timer for example a bathroom fan or water pump. Two or more units can be used together for intermediate switching. The timer has a live trigger option which allows the unit to be boosted by a mains voltage to the trigger terminal.
The “Piezo activated” touch pad has been designed to be tamperproof as well as highly durable, making the unit ideal for
multiple-dwelling applications such as student halls of residence, MOD barracks or nursing homes.
- Will switch loads up to 3kW
- 16A resistive, 10A incandescent, 6A fluorescent, 3A compact fluorescent, 3A low energy lighting
- Live, Neutral, Live output connections, 230VAC Live trigger
- 4mm² Terminal capacity
- Timing 0-2 hours selectable
- Fits 25mm flush box
- Indicators: Red activation LED
- Operating modes – on/off, reseting and non reseting modes selectable. set via dip switch on the rear of the unit.